Saturday, December 28, 2013

zaftig

I had decided i wouldn't weigh myself when I started this - not wanting to feel depressed if the numbers weren't ticking downward as fast as i wanted.  Well, I'm going to change that.  I will weigh in now, and then again in a month.  if what i'm doing isn't working - either by number or by feel of my clothes, then i'll know i need to modify what i'm doing.  i have a goal, and as with all goals, sometimes going from Point A to Point B requires a dodge-and-weave, or a recalculation (as my GPS yells to me all the time). so here it is:  I am 5'2" and weigh 175.  Makes me sort of numb to see it there.  I remember freaking out when i hit 110.  but - i'm on a quest to do my best.  See you at the end of the trail!  My plan is to check in briefly every so often, but we'll see how it goes - maybe more often.  Likely.  And please let me know if you have a health goal, what it entails, and how you plan to meet the goal.  i'm here to help inspire you too!
RESPECT YOUR HOUSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

on a quest to be my best! Your comment will appear soon!