Wednesday, February 12, 2014

wow it has been a while since i posted - sorry!  I've been having FitBit issues, with it not uploading, so I can't prove all that I've been doing :)  I started using the treadmill more, since it's been way way too cold to get a proper walk in.  i find that 20 minutes on the treadmill actually feels the same as double that on a "real" walk.  Despite being bored, i walk harder.  maybe to get it over with.  I do at least a mile, since there's no reason not to - if i'm going to sweat, i may as well get the most out of it, and a mile isn't that long once you get going.  the cold weather make carbs look like the answer to all the world's questions, though, and it's been hard to keep everything balanced.  but it's life.  everything in moderation.  (except chocolate - there is no "little bit" of chocolate!)
so tell me what you do to keep your diet, health and exercise in balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

on a quest to be my best! Your comment will appear soon!