Monday, January 13, 2014

14,843 steps on sunday! over 6 miles logged.
Yesterday, we went for our regular walk, with a new neighbor joining us (new to the group, and new to the neighborhood).   The ice was pretty slick in some areas, so we had to be slow & steady, but worked it out in the clear areas.  just as we were at the end of the walk, i saw another neighbor leaving to walk her 2 dogs, so i figured i'd go say hello.  she handed me a leash (sneaky her) and 2.5 miles later…
yeah.
so that's how i got my 6 miles in!  according to FitBit, anyway.  I'm not paying attention to the "calories burned" calculator, because i don't care, and also because i don't see how that could possibly work.  i wanted to get some miles in today while it's warmer, but think i may have caught a bug, so i'll let my body rest a bit.  there's a nasty flu going around and i don't want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

on a quest to be my best! Your comment will appear soon!