Monday, January 27, 2014

this is brief because my hands are cramped up and typing is hard.  why?  Because i fell.  and my back is cramping, so it decided to make my arms and hands miserable too.  i got new YakTrak-like thingies for my boots & shoes, so the problem should be solved.  I also got a bangin' Elmer Fudd hat that has faux sherpa inside and down the flaps.  i highly recommend one of these, even though they look dorkey.  with the flaps hanging down, the wind can't bite your cheeks.  and this one is like a baseball cap with flaps, so it deflects the wind.  sunday, i walked mostly alone and did good.  the problem continues to be the biting cold weather.  temps have been as low as -23 and that is just ludicrous to go out in.  My dog has cabin fever, so i hope it warms up soon.  more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

on a quest to be my best! Your comment will appear soon!